The original Miss Jones

Monday 12 January 2009

Creative Writing Course.


I commenced my creative writing course this morning. I have been looking for a course for nearly two years. This one is a Certificate of Higher Education Combined Open Studies Programme delivered by the University of Wales. A s well as learning to write I think it will also be good for my personal development. I was not seeking this level of challenge but it was all I could get, so rather than dismiss it I have decided to give it a try.

Once I am issued with my Identity Badge I will be able to access the University Library. Think of the pleasure I can get from that! I am sure that I will face challenges of one sort of another during this course, but I think it will ultimately prove to be an asset in writing and literature terms.

I have my homework for the coming week, 'a short setting piece using all five senses in the article - sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste'. I can't wait to begin, but at this point I have no idea what to write about which isn't helpful!

I think before this course is over my phone bill will have increased quite dramatically as I shall be seeking out my sister for guidance!!!

No comments: