The original Miss Jones

Monday 26 January 2009

Creative writing course - Week 3

Creative writing was very intensive this morning. I am not expecting an easy ride, it wouldn't hold my interest if it was, but I certainly had to concentrate. The lesson dealt with Characterization and Plot. Students had to decide what was the most important to a story, the character or the plot! When the decision was made you had to write a short piece saying why you chose that particular train of thought ....... explain yourself I suppose. It certainly was challenging.

I was 'cock-a-hoop' with last weeks homework. My tutors comment was 'Excellent critical analysis - well done'. I hope I haven't 'set the bar too high' for this week! I spent hours on the homework last week, I am going to have to modify my time I think.

No comments: