The original Miss Jones

Friday 20 March 2009

Real Magic!

Having celebrated yesterday upon finishing my assignment for college, I started on the children's story for next term. This is the nice part, writing it and letting your imagination run wild. This story is about witches, wizards and goblins, all with wonderful sounding names. One name I had in mind and two I have had to research. It's been great fun today, and at this point of course, there are no time pressures.
One of the first rules of writing is to decided if the story is going to be character or plot based and then when that decision is made have and ending in mind. I have struggled with the latter, but when it popped into my head today I had to sit down and write it. So ..... from sudden death this term to witches and wizards next term. The imagination is a wonderful thing!



No comments: