The original Miss Jones

Friday 6 March 2009

The 'inch tape'!



This came in the post yesterday. It is from the British Heart Foundation, whom I have been praising in this Blog. It is quite a good quality tape measure ( 'inch tape' to any Welsh Valley Blog followers). It has European measurements in cm and inches on the one side and on the reverse side it is all in Asian measurements.

Asian people have heart problems, I do not have a problem with that, what I do have a problem with is the cost of producing these things and distributing them to all those thousands of people that have made an inquiry to the British Heart Foundation. I know many people who work hard, myself included in the past, to raise money for this charity. Is this is how they spend it? The best that can be said for it is that a least it wasn't yet another pen!

No comments: