The original Miss Jones

Thursday 12 March 2009

The Kilimanjaro 9.






Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

I have just watched the programme on BBC One about the nine celebrities that climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for Red Nose Day tomorrow. It was brilliant. They embarked upon the difficult high altitude assent to raise funds and succeeded. The money from this particular climb is being raised for children who are dying from malaria in Uganda.


Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

Well done to all those who made the climb. I wish I was thirty years younger, and all the opportunities that are available to the young these days were on offer - but then don't we all?

A classmate from the Writing Class came around this evening and we spent nearly three hours discussing and advising each other on our Assessments. I think, for me, I have given this my best shot. Let's hope the tutor thinks so on Monday!

No comments: