The original Miss Jones

Wednesday 25 March 2009

More Pottery Projects.

These templates above are not very clear as they have been laid on a printed bag, but they are what I have been working on this morning in pottery class. Templates for what you may ask .......


This! A copy of a Clarice Cliff tea pot. This is not my work obviously, but what I am aiming at. I am only at the very begining with mine, but it Should end up like the one above. I am not too confident about the painting of the tea pot when it is further down the line in the process, but I have a plan for that! It is very 'Art Deco', but then, that's Clarice Cliff teaware.


I have borrowed a very good book on Clarice Cliff teaware. It is called 'Taking Tea with Clarice Cliff' by Leonard Griffin. Anyone reading this Blog who may be interested in Clarice Cliff the book is pricey to buy new, but can be bought on Amazon for about £9.

No comments: