The original Miss Jones

Monday 2 March 2009

Not so bright me!


My friend called in for a cuppa after taking a Seminar in the City today. It's always good to see Miss L. We had a long chat putting the world to rights and then I had a 'quickie' computer lesson, which wasn't very fair of me as she must have been tired after teaching all day. Well I followed this particular instruction to the letter and succeeded first time!


I decided to mail her an example after she left so that she would get it this evening and be pleased with me. Huh, do you think I could do it? I persevered for three hours before ringing her confessing my defeat! Bless her, she was filling her 'hottie' to go to bed early, but still found time to talk me through it again. I got it this time and the proof will be there to greet her when she gets up in the morning!

As for me I am as pleased as punch I've cracked it!

No comments: