The original Miss Jones

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Starting up!

It has taken me weeks to get around to creating this blog. That's me......worried about creating it, worried about what to say! Why?....it can always be cancelled, so here goes.

I am currently looking for a course in creative writing. Finally telephoning a number I found in the local press I gave the group a call. The tutor has died I am told, well that was helpful. 'Was anyone else taking over' I ask 'unsure' was the reply. That went down well! So back to square one. The local techs don't do creative writing, not on their curriculum....is it only me that wants to do this? Back to the drawing board.

I find a course advertised online. They want £295 for the tutoring so that's out. I think I will put creative writing on hold and try something else!

I shall have to apply my mind to more mundane things for the rest of the day. I have two spotlight bulbs gone in my kitchen, why is it never one bulb goes? Best put all thought of learning behind me for the day and concentrate on procuring some of these halogen bulbs!

No comments: