The original Miss Jones

Monday 22 September 2008

A lot to Learn!

What with trying to get to grips with Blogging, my new digital camera and still having my computer lessons, I feel my poor old brain is about to explode!

Good old Miss L. is providing tuition on all three of the above and commented this morning that I was looking a bit 'bog eyed'....well yes, there is a lot of information in there! Still it's better than wasting my time wondering what to do or where to go next! The joys of retirement!!!

I eventually had my curtain pole put back on Saturday, which has meant that I have had some privacy in the evenings and been able to sit with the lights on! Now that this is the case, I can practice putting photo's on my blog in the evenings!

I'll get there in the end. I am determined all this 'cramming' has not been for nothing!

No comments: