The original Miss Jones

Monday 22 September 2008

Camera shy?.....No camera mad!

I have spent an entire weekend of my life 'getting to know' my new digital camera! Some of the time it has been a pleasure and some of the time quite frustrating, making me annoyed with myself. A bit like men really!

Have I mastered it? Not by a long way..... I Borrowed one some months back and enjoyed that so much it prompted me into buying one of my own, but I have to say, at the moment, I am not having nearly as much pleasure out of my own. I suppose it's because I am just practicing with this one, wherefore with the borrowed one I was actually going out and about and photographing images I wanted to keep.

Having got my HNC in photography some years ago, I thought this digital business would be easy. How wrong can you be? Taking the photos is easy, downloading is not too difficult, it's the bits in between I can't seem to assimilate. Practice makes perfect so they say....if there is any one out there reading this I guess you will be hearing a lot more about this subject!

No comments: