The original Miss Jones

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Today Beautiful Sunshine ...

Wild flower meadow.

What glorious weather we are having this month. The long term forecast says it's here for the summer. I certainly hope so.


I Went to see Miss L today, and we walked through her wild flower meadow (above) which was lovely. She took some photos with my camera as she dropped something heavy on hers over the weekend. I got lucky - I was given some clumps of these pretty geraniums (below) for my own garden.


Geranium
When I came home and sat in my little garden (well, more of a yard with a border actually) I had to smile. It is about as far removed from Miss L's as you can get. I still remember the days of acres of garden, but I couldn't cope with that now on my own, but it was lovely wandering around someone else's all the same.

A relaxing day - Nice!

No comments: