The original Miss Jones

Sunday 28 June 2009

End of the birthday weekend ...


My birthday weekend was rounded off nicely with another treat, which was a birthday meal out from Mrs H. We went to a place that we had discovered at Christmas and had a super meal. Thank you Mrs H it was a lovely afternoon. My calorie counting diet has gone through the roof this weekend!


It is humid tonight, the threat of thunder is tangible. A good storm will clear the air - and save me watering the garden - me and thousands of others I suspect.


Well, the end of another birthday weekend, another year older. I wonder what this next year will bring?



College tomorrow, and I am presenting my Commentary for appraisal. If it is okay I will present it in that form for my Final Assessment. I hope it is acceptable as I am getting a bit weary of homework. It's been a long haul since January!

No comments: