The original Miss Jones

Tuesday 9 June 2009

An ordinary day really ......



I helped my friend Bee with some stuff that she was falling behind with from her day job. Percentages - ugh! I did it that's what counts!


This afternoon I went for coffee with one of my pottery friends. Just 37 years old and in remission from breast cancer. The prognosis is not good. Listening to her attitude to life makes me feel ashamed that I complain about anything at all! That is one brave lady.


I thought I had a problem with the car on the way home, but if I did it has rectified itself, we will have to see what tomorrow brings.


Then this evening 4 hours on my Assessment for college. It is starting to take shape, but I may have to type it out again in the Word format, as presentation wise it is unacceptable as it is. Watched Eastenders at ten o'clock and that completes a day in the life of me!

No comments: