The original Miss Jones

Monday 22 June 2009

A Busy day ...





After college today I drove straight to Hereford to visit my cousin. Her husband is a a very talented artist, who has kindly agreed to illustrate my Final Assignment. The journey from the City to their house is straightforward and an easy 45 mile drive.



The story is for 5-7 year olds and is about a little girl who is taken to the seaside for the day and then gets lost. Children like illustration at that age, and although the tutor has pointed out that this is not a graphics course, it will be appraised more favourably if the story is illustrated. I will write more about the story as the weeks go on, but at the moment I have put so much work into this assignment, I am thoroughly sick of this child ... even though she came out of my head!!!



I rang my sister before going to college to say Happy Birthday! If you read this blog today A ... Have a super time and loads of love from me xx xx

No comments: