The original Miss Jones

Friday 26 June 2009

Busy Bee Me!



What's that kiddies song?

I'm a busy, busy, busy bee, I'm as busy as a bee can be.

Well that has been me. I took on far too much this week, in fact the whole of June has passed me by! It is, in no small part, due to my final assignment being due in at college and the deadline date of July 6th is drawing ever closer, but also I took on too many commitments. Next week is better, so I will have time to relax and spend more time on the blog - and watch Andy Murray at Wimbledon, if he's still in! A good match yesterday, I managed to watch a good bit of it before going out last night. He did good !!! That's what we want from him, imagine the pressure on him though - it must be immense.

Off to man the parish office now.

No comments: