The original Miss Jones

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Today Rain ...

I spoke too soon yesterday about the weather. It has poured down all day. The sun came out just briefly and that gave me the opportunity to go outside and plant the geraniums I had given me yesterday. Then the rain came again.


Still, what it did mean to me is that I was able to get on with working on my assignment. I am so cheesed off with it! I remember feeling like this at the end of last term. You get thoroughly cheesed off with the characters you have created.

Doing the Commentary has been exactly the same. There is only so much you can say about a piece. All that said I have really enjoyed my time at UWN - and I shall be back for more of the same next year. In the meantime I have got another four weeks and a lot more work to do!

No comments: