The original Miss Jones

Thursday 2 October 2008


I choose the above picture for today to remind me of warmer days, and of what few sunny days we had! The last two days have been quite cold, although sunny. Life has been quite hum-drum here. I went shopping with a friend yesterday. While she was paying for her purchases I was looking at training shoes. I thought maybe I could get fitter by walking a bit more and might invest in a pair. The trainers I was looking at had a reflexology bar in the centre of a curved sole that creates a rocking motion so your heels and toes can't touch the ground at the same time! Hmm....The assistant assured me that you feel like you're rolling, but it actually strengthens your core muscles. Then I asked the price...... '£129' was the reply. Needless to say they are still on the shelf!


Today I simply had to clean the house, although I freely admit it was a bit of a pathetic attempt as I found some old photos and started looking for a photograph of the original Miss Jones. I don't have a lot of willpower and although the housework was eventually finished, it was punctuated all the morning with looking out old photos, and took twice as long as it needed to.


As I said, a mundane few days. Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow!

No comments: