The original Miss Jones

Monday 20 October 2008

Frustration and Thought!

How can a reasonably intelligent person not get a 'knowledgeable grasp' of the basics of computer technology ? My sister says it's because we all have different strengths and weaknesses or because I, like her, don't have the kind of mind that can sit for hours on end assimilating stuff that is in the main surplus to requirements. Maybe a bit of both. The methods and devices used in this particular field are beyond me. So much so I have been seeking help from wherever I can get it on the liberation of my files from the old folders to the new!

To this end, I had to go and weigh in at Weight Watchers this morning rather than this evening as yet another person is coming to help me with this computer thing tonight. I have lost 2lbs again this week. This is incredible that I have lost nearly a stone in just over a month, but I was warned this morning that it WILL slow up from here on in. My difficulty is that when this happens, I will need to sustain the equilibrium to continue with the eating programme and not get despondent.

Mmmmm........easier said than done!

No comments: