The original Miss Jones

Saturday 25 October 2008

A small start!

This photograph was taken earlier in the week at Wentwood Forest.
My oldest friend telephoned last night to say she would be coming to visit next week. This always gives me huge pleasure, but more so this time as she still lives in Tredegar (we were school friends) and as I have made the decision to do some research work on the town she will be a huge help with memories and contacts. I would like to commence this way, rather than rely on someone else's work, good and factual though it may be, from the Internet. Also, I would like to explore and personalise memories. The history of the Chapel I attended (three times a Sunday!) for many years for example, and our schools and so on.

Well this is the plan! However for now, back to the present. Mrs. H, the lovely MS.A and myself are going out for the evening and I must get ready. Undoubtedly this will provide more to write about in due course!

No comments: