The original Miss Jones

Monday 16 February 2009

Time out for Dreamers.

Over lunch with my cousin today, the conversation came around to fairies. We agreed that when we were children we believed in fairies and that most of us were told they lived at the bottom of the garden. For a lot of people that fascination continues well into adult life.

So, what is a fairy? A fairy is a spirit or supernatural being that is found in legend, folklore and mythology. A fairy is of many different cultures. They are generally thought of as tiny humans and have supernatural abilities. They appear as characters in stories from medieval tales to Victorian fairy stories, and live on today in modern literature.


They are mostly petite, fey and magical to look at - always smiling. What happened to the one pictured above I don't know, but she looks a bit down in the dumps to me!

I'm a little fairy,
my name is Nuff ...
Fair enough!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No comments: