The original Miss Jones

Monday 9 February 2009

Creative writing course.


In writing class this morning I was pleased with the mark for last weeks homework. We have a two week break now for half term, so I have to work on the first draft for my final assessment. I have a skeleton story in place, I need to put in a lot of work in over the next few weeks, as the second draft goes to a workshop for remarks or criticisms etc. Loads more reading also over the coming two weeks.

The next module is for Children's Writing so, as that was what I wanted in the first, place I signed up for this course this morning. I have some work in place on children's stories, so I won't have to start from scratch as I did with this course. All of it is really challenging and enjoyable. To be recommended for those with a leaning towards writing.

No comments: