The original Miss Jones

Saturday 21 February 2009

A mundane morning .....

Rear of my house - 2008

While out shopping today I was browsing through the baby section in Boots - yes, that's right - when then was a huge belly laugh behind me and the voice belonging to it said said 'I have lived through this once before!'. It was an old friend of mine who was really curious to know what I was doing. I explained I was looking for a book on baby names and that the charity shops had let me down, then went on to explain about the writing course and how I was looking for inspiration for character names. We did have a giggle over a coffee, it brightened up an otherwise mundane morning.

When I got home I looked to see if any further work had been done on that powder blue frontage on the house opposite, but it was still the same. I shall monitor the situation!

The photograph above was taken at the rear of my house last summer. I love the colour and thought it would cheer up a February Blog.

No comments: