The original Miss Jones

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Writers block!


It's been a busy week despite it being half term. Friends coming to visit, me visiting them and so on, but it's been nice. This morning I met friend Y, we have been friends for years, and we decided to have a cup of hot chocolate in M&S. The service there is so slow. Nothing phases them, long queues, short queues they still go at their own pace!

I came home and re-commenced my Assignment for college. I think I will leave it for a few days now (I have the time to do that) as I am getting slightly irritated with it, and I seem to have hit a wall. I have discovered though that Microsoft Word lets you number each line of your story. Why do this you may wonder, well it will be good when I send stuff to my sister to comment on my punctuation. I am pleased I have discovered that.

I was so tired after working on it yesterday evening that when I went to take my chipped nail polish off before going to bed, I was trying to get it off with mouthwash! Time for a break from it I think.

No comments: