The original Miss Jones

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Messy me!


I got in a right mess in pottery today. I carried a bucket of wet glaze over to my table not noticing the side of the bucket had rubbed on my jeans. When I realised, I rubbed it off with my hands and then brushed my sweater down. Then white streaks on my black sweater ..... and I still have glaze on my jeans! What a Wally!!!

However, I am going along steadily now, I painted my pot (the one that escaped last time!) and made some more coasters today, plus two hanging Christmas trees for my grand-daughters to hang on their tree next Christmas. My cat is still waiting to be fired and so a lot going on in this class.

I took my camera into class to take some pictures of my work in progress, but the screen just said 'card locked' and wouldn't work. However my neighbour in the next seat came to the rescue and photographed them for me with her camera.

When I got home I looked at the handbook that came with the camera, the one that doesn't tell you much at all, in the hope it might say something about a locked card. Who was I kidding? It said nothing ! An afternoons fiddling it is then!

No comments: