The original Miss Jones

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Nice Find!



I managed to find a Baby Name book today for my Creative Writing. It's great, it not only lists thousands of names but it highlights unisex names, gives you insight and advice on every name imaginable and even provides ethnic choices, so I shall not run short of character names with this little book. Some of the names may even inspire a character - who knows! It must be the 'Rolls Royce' of baby name books ..... all for £5.99!

Had to seek some advice from my sister on marking and assessing other peoples work, but I am still not very comfortable with it, but grateful for the pointers!
.....................................................

That Powder blue house across the way is still powder blue! It is looking very much as if that could be the final colour! Hmmm ........



No comments: