The original Miss Jones

Friday 1 May 2009

A 'Mixed Bag Day'


I have never queued to get into a shop before today! It was amusing to say the least. It's the new, giant DIY shop opening just around the corner from me. Miss A wants a new gas fire and we have had several goes at that, but failed to date to purchase one, so this morning was set aside to see what the new store had to offer.

Well it's certainly large, and had a good range of gas fires. There were too many people there for us to have a good look around to see what else was on offer, but I will go again when the novelty has worn off. I did note a large garden centre attached!

Miss A eventually got a fire that she liked, which was duly loaded into her car. The next step is to see what she thinks of it when she gets it home.

As for me I am now off to the RGH (my favourite place) to the Cardiology Department. It will take me ages to park, then a possible two hour wait, and then the Consultant might have overrun his clinic in which case I will be asked to make another appointment, but I have to go! Have you over a barrel don't they?

Today's picture was taken in Miss L's garden late last summer.

No comments: