The original Miss Jones

Friday 15 May 2009

Angels & Demons

Tom Hanks in Angels & demons

I went to see Angels & Demons with friend Bee last night. I thought I was going to hate it when it was first suggested to me, but agreed to go as Bee wanted to see it. It was super. The plot was a bit difficult to follow at first but I soon got the gist of it.


Sequel to The Da Vinci Code, Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks - above) is summoned to the Vatican City to investigate a murder. He discovers the existence of the Illuminati, the most powerful and ruthless underground organisation in history, and a deadly enemy of the Catholic Church.

If you followed the plot of The da Vinci Code then you will love this film. The whole film is set in and around the Vatican City, what a bonus to see so much of it, a real treat.


We followed it with a visit to the local KFC (we usually frequent McDonald's - quick & cheap). The price difference was minimal the food delish! An evening to recommend.

No comments: