The original Miss Jones

Thursday 2 July 2009

Today I went to the swings ...


Having a friend to stay at short notice for two days and two nights finds you wondering how to entertain them. This week was especially challenging for me as I have my Final Assignment for college to complete. It's due in on Monday. I managed - I had to. (That's the story of my life !)



We took a picnic to the Cwmcarn Scenic Drive and after lunch we played in the kiddies play park (!) It was good fun. I stopped after the swings ( There was no slide - WHY?) but my friend kept trying out these new fangled chains that you walk/balance on. Not me, I didn't fancy chancing a broken ankle!



Later when the weather was cooler, we went for a drink down on the coast. Back to reality tomorrow, finishing the assignment ready for presentation on July 6th. Just as well I was ahead of myself !

No comments: