The original Miss Jones

Saturday 18 July 2009

Car park rage!

I popped over to Staples to buy some bits and pieces earlier and upon retuning to my car I found that the car next to me had parked so close I couldn't get back in my own vehicle. I was really annoyed, so after flashing my knickers to the world climbing over from the passenger side I wrote my temporary neighbour a note. It read:


Please ensure that when you are parking you leave room for
the person in the next bay to access their car ...
and try to park within your chosen bay,
not encroach on someone else's, it's not difficult!


I have never done anything like that before ever, but there are some things I have learned over the last three years, it's to look out for yourself and say what's on your mind. Others Do!

No comments: