The original Miss Jones

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Feeling smug!



What a busy day. I am writing this Blog while waiting for the floor to dry. What an exciting life I lead! Why am I washing the floor in the middle of the afternoon? Well my friend and I brought some things through the house that were destined for the tip; the only way to get stuff from the back yard to the front and into the car is via the house, the living room in fact. As it was wet this morning the floor looked a mess, so this afternoon - wash time! There is no back access to this house which is a pain!

I also got some stuff out from the attic today, and finished assembling my new table and chairs for the newly dug rear garden. I consider this to be a productive day and I am feeling quite smug!

The photo above is from last summer taken in the previously mentioned back yard!

No comments: