The original Miss Jones

Thursday 20 November 2008

Lots, yet nothing going on!



Well this has been a funny week. Each day has brought something good, something bad and something indifferent. The good has made me happy, the bad has made me desperately sad and the indifference is just that!

My heating went 'down' again this evening, but fortunately I had a lovely friend here who bled the radiator in the kitchen and eventually we got it all going again. This means I don't have to bother the landlord, who doesn't have to bother the heating engineer, and means I don't have to stay in for hours on end waiting for some one to turn up to see to it! This has to be a good thing!

I went out for lunch today and was taken for a lovely drive afterwards which meant I didn't get back until late afternoon. I had intended to start a new slimming club this evening, but with all that was going on I forgot! Hmmm, I have to come to grips with this again after my spectacular failure with Weight Watchers!

This morning I was offered a bungalow with Newport City Council .....alas it was one bed roomed (single) and very small. Not anything I could seriously consider, but a good position location wise. Well at least I know I am on their radar!

So, lots going on, yet nothing in particular. I haven't bought the 'nightly' for two nights .... I wonder what I am missing? I will make a special effort to get it tomorrow!

No comments: