The original Miss Jones

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Past ghosts and new horizons!

Bridgend Designer Retail Park

A shopping day in Bridgend. I dislike clothes shopping anyway, but to go to the town where my former husband conducted his affair and lunch next door to the hotel where the liaisons took place (so I was informed in my divorce proceedings) is a statement to women everywhere. You can get over these things, not that anyone would have thought it of me five years ago, its a matter of determination and strength of character over emotion. Oh yes, why was I shopping in Bridgend - or why was I clothes shopping at all? Bridgend because my friend wanted to go there and she is more important these days than the ex, and clothes shopping because I am going on a weekend cruise shortly! This is a last minute thing with the cruise - to Bruge- and I needed some new smart clothes to go. I am really looking forward to it and shall be taking lots of photos to post on the blog at a later date! Who needs a man? A girlie weekend on a P&O cruise will be just as much fun! It will just be different ....

No comments: