The original Miss Jones

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Bizzy Bee!

It was only when I went to Blog the entry on last night's opera that I realised I hadn't blogged for almost two weeks! I am still here Blog Follows - just as busy as a bee can be!!!

My kitchen tap decided to seize up last week, and yesterday, after a Finance meeting at Church and before I went to the opera, my landlord came to try and fix it. He couldn't, but then sliced the top of his finger right off in the attempt! He wouldn't go to Casualty and went home. He is back now and as I write and the finger is still bleeding, so he has agreed to go to the hospital but not until after he has put the new mixer tap on! It's a man thing!

Pottery was good this morning, only because I do things myself. Our 'Tutor' got stroppy with someone for asking what they should do next, there was almost a scene, but not quite! Her idea of what a tutor should do and ours is poles apart. You think she would have a clue in her job title - Tutor!

I am going to Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Cardiff for lunch on Saturday (I didn't know he had a restaurant in Cardiff), so am looking forward to that, but before I get to that point, I have a whole two days college work to complete (as a result of my full day on Tuesday) and another finance meeting, plus a morning at the parish office. I remember retiring some while back - I think - It might have been wishful thinking!

No comments: